REVIEW: Fracture Me (Shatter Me #2.5) by Tahreh Mafi




Wednesday, June 04, 2014



My rating: 2 of 5 stars


DEAR ADAM,

YOU FRACTURED ME!

I am so disappointed! I was so rooting for you on the first book. You can't imagine how upset I am with all this bullshit you did on this book.


You really lost me!
And honestly, I think Juliette deserves better than you. TEAM WARNER BABY! or Kenji would work too because you were totally an asshole here.

From start to finish, I hated it. I get it that you guys broke up but still it's not enough reason to want her dead. Probably I was over exaggerating on that one but still. Here's an example.


"So what are we going to do about Juliette?" Kenji asks, tossing a Automat packet into a bowl. "I'm already worried we waited this long to go after her."



I feel myself pale. I don't know how to tell him, I had no immediate plans to go back out there. Certainly not to fight - not after what happened to James. "I don't know," I say, "I'm not sure what we can do."


I'm really sorry TEAM ADAM. But he is just too broken and messed up for me in this novella.

I get that he love his brother and that's the only reason I gave this novella a 2 and not a 1. His love for his brother is just admirable. But for someone to claims he love someone, he is totally a fake. No one who loves someone could take leaving them in a place where she isn't safe.

Just because you believe that Warner won't kill her doesn't mean he won't. You weren't even sure if he was the one who took her. RIGHTTT???!

I'm sorry Adam but you lost the fight.
You lost me.
And yes, you lost Juliette too.


RIGHT NOW THIS IS MY BOY RANKING



1. WARNER

2. KENJI

3. JAMES
4. ADAM


Yes.I like your brother more than you right now.
Hope you do better on the next one.


SINCERELY,

A WHIMSICAL READER


2 comments:

  1. I didn't read this one but I did read Warner's novella. I feel like the novellas really showed the true colors of the boys. Although I was always team Warner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing you didn't. :( It saves you the bad image of Adam. But I was still glad he had his own novella though. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! :)
Drop me a comment ^__^

 

Flickr Images

Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE

Followers

Search This Blog

Video of the day

Copyright © 2015 • Book Ramblings of A Whimsical Reader