Liebster Award!!!!!!! *YEY!*




Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Thanks to Carina from My Addiction: Books for nominating me for this award!
I am so thrilled!
Yippeeeee!
My first blog award!


SO HERE ARE THE THINGS I/YOU HAVE TO DO:

1. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
2. Nominate 11 bloggers (or less) who you feel deserve this award and who have less than 200 followers. 
 3. Answer 10 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 10 questions.

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1. I am a single mom.

2. I have a 5 year old baby girl. 

3. I love writing as much as I love reading.

4. I'm mixed Spanish, Chinese and Filipino.

5. I love Will Herondale. *hehe. Read The Infernal Devices*

6. I stayed in Sydney for a while. And I loved it, wish I could have stayed longer.

7. I find Aussie accent sexy. :)

8. I am obsessed with Jeremy Irvine. (currently that is *wink wink*)

9. I loved Supernatural. (Go Sam and Dean!)

10. I failed my Filipino subject when I was younger, but I excelled in English.

11. I'm a hopeless romantic.


CARINA'S QUESTIONS:

1. Favorite actor/actress? I'd have to go with Jennifer Lawrence right now. :)

2. Favorite book cover? ohh. tough one. But I love all the cover from the Starcrossed series by Josephine Angelini.

3. Top 5 favorite books? This is in random order: the Lux series, Puddle Jumping, Edge of Never, Shatter Me series, and Iron Fey series

4. Favorite band/singer? LAWSON! :)

5. What is the best book to movie adaptation in your opinion? I'd have to go with One Day. That movie made me cry so hard. 

6. Why did you start blogging? I dunno because it feels good to share your thoughts about books to other people.

7. Favorite type of shoes? Chuck Taylors.

8. Favorite type of candy/snack? chocolates!

9. Favorite number? 12

10. Who's your favorite protagonist? Currently would have to be Lily for contemporary and either Megan from the Iron Fey series or Katy from the Lux series.


HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS:

1. If you were a character in a book, who would you be?

2. What's your favorite book of all time?

3. What book did you want to throw out the window when you were reading it?

4. Do you have any book pet peeve?

5. How many books are you currently eating?

6. Aside from reading, what are you interested in?

7. Favorite song?

8. Which fictional location would you like to stay in forever?

9.What's your favorite movie?

10. If you'd me married to a fictional character, who would it be?


AND I TAG:

Johnny @ Burnish Books

Jacque @ Jacque's Book Nook

Anna @ Enchanted by YA

The Misses @ Fangirling Misses

6 comments:

  1. *hugs tightly* Thanks Sandee! :D You're the best! Squeeee you love the Lux series too! <3 OMG I am DYING over those Opposition teasers!
    You failed Filipino but excelled in English? ^^ *giggles* You loved visiting Sydney! That's awesomee! I was actually born there ;)
    –B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries B! :)
      Oh dear! I am so excited to read more of Daemon! Have already preordered it, but because we don't have it here. I'll have to wait a few more weeks for it to get here.

      Yep. Sadly. I suck at my own language. LOL.

      You're lucky you're born in Australia. You guys have a beautiful country!! ^___^

      Delete
    2. *beams*
      Ikr?! I really hope Daemon's not truly brainwashed ^^ That would be troublingg :/ Aww dat sucks :O I hope you don't have to wait too long! I'm so hyped eeekkkk! :D
      Haha well at least you're really good at english! ;)
      I knoww! It's a great country to live in....XD Don't get too jealous *winks*
      –B

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the award! You deserve it Sandee! <3

    ~ Zoe @ The Infinite To-Read Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for tagging me Sandee!! :) I am working on it. Kind of difficult since my computer isn't working. So im struggling with my phone atm :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing back from you guys! :)
Drop me a comment ^__^

 

Flickr Images

Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE

Followers

Search This Blog

Video of the day

Copyright © 2015 • Book Ramblings of A Whimsical Reader