BOOK CASTING TUESDAY #1: Recently Finished Book




Tuesday, July 01, 2014

RULES:

Hello Guys!
So I am very excited to share with you my little meme. I'm not sure if there is a meme like this before, but anyways, still want to do it anyways.

So what is "BOOK CASTING TUESDAY" about?


Well firstly, every week, I will be providing a Theme, like for today, I have chosen "Recently Finished Book". So what we are going to do is pick a character from a book you recently finished and state why you chose him/her and pick a picture of a person whom you think would fit the role of the character you chose.

I mean we all want to visualize our favorite/hated book character don't we?

Seems easy? :) 

I'll be putting a linky below to list your links so every one could follow and comment on each other's post.

-----------------------------------------

BOOK CASTING TUESDAY: Recently Finished Book



So for this week... I just finished reading Clockwork Princess the other day and was really thinking about all the awesomeness of the book and its characters. I loved all of them but Jem really stood out for me the most *so sorry Will. I still love you*.

So for this week's theme, I will be casting Jem Carstairs.

(credits to the owner of the photo)

I really think Dane Dehaan would be the perfect Jem. His face. His body built. His gait. We just need to make his fair lighter and he'll be really perfect. 

How about you guys? Which characters have you casted this week?

Post your links on the comment section below. I tired to do the Linky thing.. Didn't work too well for me. LOL. ^__^


2 comments:

  1. Great Idea. I can't wait to see some of your other choices. I may actually join in on this one every once in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. :) I really hope that you could join in. I wish more people will join. Hehe. It would be really interesting to see which characters get casted. ^___^

      Delete

I love hearing back from you guys! :)
Drop me a comment ^__^

 

Flickr Images

Powered by Blogger.

SUBSCRIBE

Followers

Search This Blog

Video of the day

Copyright © 2015 • Book Ramblings of A Whimsical Reader